- All abstracts MUST
be submitted via www.2021aocc.org
using the online abstract submission system
- The author submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author and one corresponding author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and e-Poster) must register prior to pre-registration deadline September 14, 2021 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program
- All abstracts MUST be submitted in ENGLISH
- All abstracts MUST be formatted in Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Word for Mac or other compatible software
- The authors are responsible for checking mistakes in literature or in scientific facts. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding/presenting author separate with the instructions on the preparation of Oral/Poster presentation
- The AOCC2021 scientific committee will accept the abstract which submitted (published) to other congress but will be considered if they have been duplicated in any way.
- The body limited with 300 words
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (Capitalize first letter of the title)
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background/Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES MUST be embedded in the file of the abstract as one document.
- The total number of TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES should not exceed THREE
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500KB and JPG format is recommended